LRQA is pleased to announce Bronze sponsorship of the MEDTEC Europe exhibition and conference which is taking place on 03-05 June 14 in Stuttgart, Germany.
MEDTEC Europe is the leading exhibition and conference for medical device development and manufacturing companies in Europe. This years event offer uniquely valuable insights into how organisations can prepare themselves and profit from the impending changed to the medical device industry.
Expert speakers will provide case studies and practical examples so you can learn from the experience of leading organisation and apply this knowledge to your own organisations development.
At the conference, LRQA's industry experts Martin Penver, Head of Notified Body for Medical Devices and Theresa Jeary, Technical Manager for Medical Devices will presenting on:
- 3 June at 10:45, Track C - Panel Discussion: Examining the progress of the ongoing revision of the medical device directive
- 4 June at 09:30, Track A - Expert Insight: Your First medical device with an ancillary medicine action: what to do and what to expect?
- 4 June at 13:30, Track B - Workshop: ISO 14971 practical guidance to risk management
LRQA will also be attending the exhibition and showcasing its range of Medical and In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directives services, including:
- ISO 13485 Certification
- Conformity assessment under IVD directive
- Conformity assessment under Medical devices directive
- Training course
To discuss your individual needs and how LRQA can help you meet your regulatory requirements visit our stand 3C59.
Don't delay, Register for the event today!