LRQA will be taking part in the Labelling Compliance and UDI Implementation for Medical Devices and IVDs conference which is taking place from 28-30 October 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
This event is part of Informa's Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Labelling and Packaging Summit, which will also comprise an exhibition where exhibitors will showcase a range of products and services to those who are involved in the medical industry.
The three-day programme explores a range of topics including essential regulatory updates, global labelling requirements and practical implementation of the UDI systems, combined with the opportunity for interaction with key opinion leaders.
This is your chance to hear from expert industry representatives as they share their experience and advice, as well as an opportunity to network with people from all areas of the medical sector.
The conference will give you an opportunity to:
- Gain clarity on the regulatory requirements for product labelling now and in the future from the MHRA
- Understand how to practically comply with the e-labelling legislation
- Hear top tips from Abbott on managing and coordinating labelling requirements in China and Brazil
- Get an update on the UDI rule in Europe and tips for practical implementation
- Focus on symbols for labels and worldwide harmonisation
LRQA's IVD Technical Specialist, Ian Carmichael, will be presenting on the following topic at the event:
Presentation: Notified Body Perspective on the current European Symbol standards EN 980 and ISO 15223:2012
Date: 29 October 2014
Time: 14.55 - 15.30
This is a great opportunity for you to find out how LRQA can help you meet your regulatory requirements.
To find out more about the event or to register to attend, please visit Informa