Understanding the importance of context, risk, and process
Following on from the Leadership Series, let’s now look at the importance of Context of the Organisation, Risk-Based Thinking and Process Management.
To support organisations in understanding and implementing the main areas of change within the new ISO standards.
Our latest webinar in the LRQA revision series will look at:
Context of the Organisation
- Why context has now become an important consideration and will help ensure that your management system is adapted to your organisation and objectives
- The interrelationship between context, risk and opportunity identification
- How organisations can address and demonstrate the new standard requirements relating to Context of the Organisation.
- Why organisations now need to incorporate Risk-Based Thinking into their operations and how this could impact the planning process.
- How risk and opportunity are now addressed within the new ISO standards
- Who is now responsible within your organisation for Risk-Based Thinking
- How to successfully embed Risk-Based Thinking into your management system.
- How your management system and organisation could benefit from the new Risk-Based Thinking requirements.
- How there is now a much greater emphasis on using a Process Approach and how this could impact areas of the organisation including leadership, planning, communication, management of suppliers and outsourcing and performance evaluation.
- What is a Process Approach
- How a Process Approach can drive and support cultural engagement
- How to implement the new process management requirements
- How your management system and organisation could benefit from an improved Process Approach.