Understanding the importance of context, risk and process
This on-demand webinar looks at the importance of context, risk and process in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
To support organisations in understanding and implementing the main requirements within ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, our latest on-demand webinar addresses:
Context of the Organisation
- Why context has now become an important consideration and will help ensure that your management system is adapted to your organisation and objectives
- The interrelationship between context, risk and opportunity identification
- How organisations can address and demonstrate the new standard requirements relating to Context of the Organisation.
- Why organisations now need to incorporate Risk-Based Thinking into their operations and how this could impact the planning process.
- How risk and opportunity are now addressed within the new ISO standards
- Who is now responsible within your organisation for Risk-Based Thinking
- How to successfully embed Risk-Based Thinking into your management system.
- How your management system and organisation could benefit from the new Risk-Based Thinking requirements.
- How there is now a much greater emphasis on using a Process Approach and how this could impact areas of the organisation including leadership, planning, communication, management of suppliers and outsourcing and performance evaluation.
- What is a Process Approach
- How a Process Approach can drive and support cultural engagement
- How to implement the new process management requirements
- How your management system and organisation could benefit from an improved Process Approach.