What is the LRQA's Consultant Network ?
Our Consultant Network group is a package of benefits with your needs as a consultant in mind. As a member, you will receive a discount from any public training course, updates on new & existing standards and be invited to networking opportunities. Plus … a referral of your company contact details to enquiring clients looking for management system consultancy.
To help potential and existing clients implement new systems, we will forward details of consultants who fit their criteria in terms of sector and standard experience. You can easily become a member of our Network by referring clients to us. To gain the benefits of membership you will need to refer at least one organisation to us each year who successfully gains certification with LRQA.
What does it cost to become a member?
Nothing . . . Our Consultant Network is a FREE resource for independent management systems consultants.
What benefits will you receive as a member?
Join LRQA's Consultant Network and receive the following benefits FREE . . .
- Referral of your consultancy's details depending on specialism, sector experience and location, to organisations asking for help and support implementing their management system. If approved by the enquiring organisation we also send their details to you
- LRQA ‘Recognised Consultant’ status logo featuring your unique identifier number to use on your letterhead, website and other marketing material
- Achieve ISO 9001 certification at no, or little, cost to your business
- Free access to our environmental and health & safety update service; 'Energy & Environmental Insight' and 'Health & Safety Insight'
- 20% off LRQA public training courses. (Booking code required)
- Nationwide networking events, where you will receive an update on current certification issues that may affect you and your clients, followed by a chance to network with your peers
- Access to webinars on specific certification issues
- Access to information, white papersand guidance documents via our website
- Personal point of contact with a member of our sales team
- Training events, with credits awarded towards CPD hours
- LRQA’s quarterly eNews, giving details on new and existing standards and services
- Offer your clients 10% discount from any LRQA public training course (booking code required)
- Additional benefits (chargeable)
- Access to our annual client events which take place throughout the UK each year
Join consultant network
Recognised Consultant Status
Equally, if you’d like a uniquely numbered LRQA ‘Recognised Consultant’ logo (see exampleon right) to use on your stationery, marketing collateral, website, etc., then please get in touch.