Being a UKAS-accredited, third party certification body, means we can't align with individual consultancies. It will reduce our effectiveness, impartiality and it's in no-one's best interest in the long term. Clients do however, ask us for help when implementing their systems and we break no rules by simply passing names on.
So, providing you become a Gold Status member of the LRQA Consultant Network and you fit the client's sector and standard experience, we pass on your details. The client then ultimately makes the decision when choosing which consultant best meets their business objectives.
LRQA Consultant Network membership
The LRQA Consultant Network is a FREE resource for independent management system consultants. We have two levels of membership, Silver and Gold.
- Join the LRQA Consultant Network and you receive all the following benefits FREE . . .
- 20% off LRQA Public Training courses. Quote SS0113 to claim your discount
- Six months free access to our environmental update service, 'Environmental Insight'
- Networking events, where you can relax and enjoy an informal chat with your peers
- Access to ‘The agenda’ annual client events which take place around the UK in the Spring
- Training events, with credits awarded towards CPD hours
- LRQA’s quarterly eNews, giving details on new and existing standards and services
- Updates from LRQA on new or changing regulations, assessment procedures, etc.
- Access to the LRQA Technical Helpdesk
- Access to information and guidance notes
- Simply refer at least one client a year who becomes approved with LRQA and enjoy all the Silver benefits, plus . . .
- ISO 9001 certification of your consultancy at little or no cost
- Referral of your consultancy’s details to enquiring clients . . . NOW with client details also sent to the consultancy
- LRQA ‘Recognised Consultant’ status, including logo featuring an identifier number (unique to you) that is available to use on your marketing material
- Unlimited access to ‘Environmental Insight’, our environmental update service
- 10% discount off any LRQA Public Training course for your clients. Quote GS0113 to claim their discount
Already a Member
Your membership status will be unaffected if you’re already a member of the LRQA Consultant Network. But if you would like to make sure all your details are up-to-date, please complete this online form.
ISO 9001 Certification
If you’re a Gold-status member and want to learn how to achieve ISO 9001 at no, or low, cost to your consultancy, then contact us on 0800 783 2179 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognised Consultant Status
Equally, if you’d like a uniquely numbered LRQA ‘Recognised Consultant’ logo (see example on right) to use on your stationery, marketing collateral, website, etc., then please get in touch.