Starting at 4.30pm, each event will provide an overview on Lloyd's Register, an update on ISO 45001:2018 and the recent findings from any migration assessments. We will also address any concerns you or your clients may be facing.
Drinks and nibbles will be provided throughout the event and there will be an opportunity for you to chat with the Lloyd's Register sales and technical team and network with your peers. We will look to finish at 7pm.
Session One: Introduction from Lloyd's Register
- Latest news from Lloyd's Register, including more information around the new brand
- An update on the Lloyd's Register Foundation.
Session Two: ISO 45001:2018 and what we have learned so far
- ISO 45001:2018 overview and any recent findings
- Address any questions you may have around the new standard.
Session Three: Information and Cyber Security
With over 6 trillion people estimated to be online by 2020, information and cyber security is becoming even more important. We will provide:
- An overview on our latest products and services to help organisations mitigate their cyber and information security risks
- A summary on our recently acquired cyber-security company, Nettitude.