This free download explains why organisational context is so important in ISO 9001.
Without change, there is no improvement. That is why defining organisational context is such a vital part of the ISO 9001:2015 management system standard. This guide explains how context:
- has become a key requirement in the ISO 9001 standard
- needs to be effectively addressed to meet the standard requirements
- drives cultural engagement and to improve your organisation's overall effectiveness
- can bring business benefits to your organisation
- should be effectively address in your organisation.
Complete the form to download our guide to 'Context of the Organisation' in ISO 9001:2015.