The timeline to publication of ISO 45001 is dependent on various review meetings and volume of comments received, organisations can keep up-to-date with the standard progression by joining the ISO 45001 Transition Support Club.
With LRQA's System and Governance Manager being part of the Project Committee (ISO/PC 283), we want to be able to support those organisations looking at gaining approval, or transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. So we are extending our transition support club membership to those organisations wanting regular updates and the latest news on ISO 45001.
Joining is free and over the next three years our club members will receive:
- Regular news. Ongoing, up-to-date and relevant news and information on ISO 45001.
- Free advice. Analysis and advice to help you understand the implications of ISO 45001 on your organisation.
- Training and certification support. In-depth knowledge and understanding of what your organisation should address to meet ISO 45001 requirements.
- Priority booking. First refusal and priority booking for any ISO 45001 training course.
- Free webinars. Grasp a wider understand of the new high-level structure, Annex SL.