ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001, IATF 16949 and Medical Devices
LRQA can provide your organisation with the right support throughout the different phases of the ISO standards revisions. In partnership with LRQA you and your organisation have the opportunity to be pioneers in implementing the new standards and to gain competitive advantage through improved performance. To support you throughout the standard revisions we have launched our Transition Support Club.
By becoming a member of the Transition Support Club you will receive relevant information and ongoing news on the standard revisions and the available training and certification support available to you, to ensure a smooth pain free transition to the new standards.
Joining is free and over the next three years we will provide you with:
- Regular news - ongoing up-to-date relevant information and news on the standard revision.
- Free advice and analysis to help you understand the implications within your organisation.
- Training and certification support, to provide you with an in-depth understanding of what your organisation needs to address to meet the new and enhanced requirements of the new standards
- Priority booking for Transition Training courses: These courses will fill fast – you will be given priority to book your place first.
- Free Webinars to help you understand the new standards, and how to prepare your teams and organisations to implement the changes
Much of your existing system will no doubt meet large parts of the new standard so you will not be starting from scratch.
You have three years to transition to the new standard from the final publication date, let LRQA assist you and your organisation throughout your transition journey. Please complete the below form to join the Transition Clubs.
We promise to only send you timely and relevant correspondence about the revised standards.