New Environment Agency (EA) document supersedes previous Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC) ESOS guidance The Environment Agency has published a comprehensive guide to ESOS compliance ‘Complying with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme’ (published 17 February 2015), which supersedes all guidance previously issued by DECC.
This guide gives a comprehensive overview of ESOS including:
- which organisations qualify for this mandatory scheme
- what qualifying organisations need to do to comply
- how organisations should notify the Environment Agency that they are compliant
- when the compliance deadline is
- what the penalties are for not complying
Download the new EA Guide.
LRQA offers two routes to achieving ESOS compliance, ESOS energy audits and ISO 50001 certification. We also have a suite of training to support you in achieving compliance.
Find out more about the routes to ESOS or call us on 0800 783 2179 to find out how we can help you.