Context of the Organisation Workshop
This half day Context of the Organisation ISO Management Systems Standards workshop is for those wanting to gain further insight and understanding on the new requirements relating to organisational context within the revised ISO standards. This workshop will help you understand what these changes will mean for you and your organisation by explaining how you can guide your organisation through an effective and successful transition to the revised standards.
You can choose whether to attend our Context of the Organisation Workshop as a public course or as an in-house event.
Who should attend?...
This workshop will provide management systems practitioners with the knowledge required to understand and implement the new context requirements. It is relevant to:
- Senior managers, management representatives, management system practitioners and management system auditors
- Those who want to learn about the requirements concerning the context of the organisation as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. LRQA’s one day What’s It All About Then? or two day Preparing For courses, will provide an overview of the new ISO standards providing delegates with an understanding of Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems
What will I learn…
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context in terms of management systems
- The requirements concerning ‘Context of the organisation’ as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How you can address and demonstrate the requirements relating to organisational context
- The interrelationship between organisational context, risk and opportunity identification
- Why effective communication is essential to ensure your management system is aligned with the business environment.
What is included?...
- Training presentation and slides as a workshop hand-out
- Certificate of attendance
- Pen and notepad.
Your future development...
- ISO Management System Standards Workshop – Risk-based thinking
- ISO Management System Standards Workshop – Process management.
Dates and Venues