Risk-based Thinking Workshop
This half day Risk-based Thinking ISO Management Systems Standards workshop is for those wanting to gain further insight and understanding on the new requirements relating to risk-based thinking within the revised ISO standards. This workshop will help you understand what these changes will mean for you and your organisation by explaining how you can guide your organisation through an effective and successful transition to the revised standards.
You can choose whether to attend our Risk-based Thinking workshop as a public course or as an in-house event.
Who should attend?...
This workshop will provide management systems practitioners with the knowledge required to understand and implement the new risk requirements and how to incorporate them into your existing management systems. It is relevant to:
- Senior managers, management representatives, management system practitioners and management system auditors
- Those who want to learn about the requirements concerning the process approach as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. LRQA’s one day What’s It All About Then? or two day Preparing For courses, will provide an overview of the new ISO standards and an understanding of Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems.
What will I learn?...
- The underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking in terms of management
- What the common risk-based requirements are, as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How to address the common risk-based requirements
- The structure and requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and Guidelines
- How to use the requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 to demonstrate conformity with management system standards based on Annex SL
- How risk-based thinking at a system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies such as FMEA, HAZOP and HACCP
- Discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in certain management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects in ISO 14001:2015.
What is included?...
- Training presentation and slides as a workshop hand-out
- Certificate of attendance
- Pen and notepad.
Your future development...
- ISO Management System Standards Workshop – Process Management
- ISO Management System Standards Workshop – Context of the Organisation
Dates and Venues