Products designed for use in the aerospace industry are intended for use which extends into decades. For this reason, a robust maintenance policy is required to ensure these products remain safe and operational. AS9110 was developed by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) with these maintenance and repair organisations in mind.
Benefits of AS9110 certification
- Minimising risk - Manage and reduce the risk of faults occurring as a result of maintenance activities
- Competitive edge - Get ahead of your competitors by demonstrating your commitment to customers towards safety and quality
- Reducing Costs - Identifying and minimising risks before they happen reduces the cost to your business, thereby improving your bottom line.
Why choose LRQA for AS9110?
- Our technical experts have been at the forefront of standards development for over 25 years.
- Our assessors are management systems experts fully qualiﬁed in all aspects of Aerospace standards.
What is AS9110 certification?
AS 9110 was developed by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) with maintenance organisations in mind. The standard covers key areas and focuses on the control of plans, repair and maintenance plans and configuration management. A range of areas identified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) are also covered by AS 9110 including the requirement for repair approvals and personnel certification.
Like the AS 9100 series of standards, AS 9110 is based on ISO 9001 but with additional requirements that are specific to the aviation industry.
Need to know more?
Give us a call on 0800 783 2179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org