ISO 50001 Management Briefing
0.5 Day or 2 Hours
You need this course if ...
It is also suitable for use at seminars to promote the use of ISO 50001 as a way to improve energy performance within an organisation.
- You are considering certification to ISO 50001.
- You want to raise awareness and understanding of ISO 50001 and how it links to effective business control and performance.
You will learn ...
- The purpose and intent of ISO 50001.
- The business benefits of implementing an EnMS.
- The key requirements of ISO 50001 and the similarities and differences between ISO 50001 and other management system standards.
- The role of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS.
- The LRQA certification process
You will need …
- No previous experience or training in ISO 50001, though some experience of another management system would be beneficial.
Your future development
- Energy Management Principles.
- ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Team.
- ISO 50001 Internal Auditor.
- ISO 50001 EnMS Lead Auditor or ISO 50001 EnMS Auditor Conversion
Note: Standard course lasts around half a day, but can be tailored to last approx. 2 hours if required.
Dates and Venues