ISO 50001 Management Briefing
0.5 Day or 2 Hours
You need this course if ...
- You are considering certification to ISO 50001.
- You want to raise awareness and understanding of ISO 50001 and how it links to effective business control and performance.
It is also suitable for use at seminars to promote the use of ISO 50001 as a way to improve energy performance within an organisation.
You will learn ...
- The purpose and intent of ISO 50001.
- The business benefits of implementing an EnMS.
- The key requirements of ISO 50001 and the similarities and differences between ISO 50001 and other management system standards.
- The role of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS.
- The LRQA certification process
You will need …
- No previous experience or training in ISO 50001, though some experience of another management system would be beneficial.
Your future development
- Energy Management Principles.
- ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Team.
- ISO 50001 Internal Auditor.
- ISO 50001 EnMS Lead Auditor or ISO 50001 EnMS Auditor Conversion
Note: Standard course lasts around half a day, but can be tailored to last approx. 2 hours if required.
Dates and Venues