Transferring your automotive management system certification to LRQA is simple. If you hold accredited certification with another body, and you decide to make the move, we will ensure the transfer is as smooth as possible.
Benefits of transferring
- No annual management or application fee
- Takeover visit is achieved via a re-certification visit will give you assurance of compliance to the current standard and establish a sound foundation for transition to the IATF16949 at the subsequent visit
- Assurance of well qualified and experienced assessors with knowledge of your industry sector
- Our unique Business Assurance approach allows assessments to be tailored to the specific needs of your management system and business
- Our assessment methodology focuses on performance and improvement as well as covering the specific requirements of the automotive industry.
Benefits of getting certified to IATF 16949:2016
- Recognition from the automotive supply chain
- Safer and more reliable products
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements
- Improved processes and documentation system
- Internationally agreed and recognised practices for quality management in the automotive sector
- A model for continual and systematic improvements in quality
- A common language for dealing with business customers and suppliers worldwide
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
- A model for delivering excellence for customers and other stakeholders.
What you need to do next
Transferring your certification will typically involve an assessor reviewing your key data and processes and cover the status of your current ISO/TS approval and to plan the transfer visit. Typically, we would look at the following:
- Changes to the organisation and management system
- Internal and external audit reports
- Corrective and preventive action
- Management review
- Management, core and support process
- Current certification, standards and scope
- Fulfillment of customer specific requirements.
Once this visit has been completed successfully we will issue you with a new certificate and agree the transition/ surveillance programme.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 0800 783 2179 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get in touch with you for further information on transferring your current certification.