Transferring your automotive management system certification to Lloyd's Register is simple. If you hold accredited certification with another body, and you decide to make the move, we will ensure the transfer is as smooth as possible.
Benefits of transferring
- No annual management or application fee
- Takeover visit is achieved via a re-certification visit which will give you assurance of compliance to the current standard
- Assurance of well qualified and experienced assessors with knowledge of your industry sector
- Our unique Business Assurance approach allows assessments to be tailored to the specific needs of your management system and business
- Our assessment methodology focuses on performance and improvement as well as covering the specific requirements of the automotive industry.
Benefits of getting certified to IATF 16949:2016
- Recognition from the automotive supply chain
- Safer and more reliable products
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements
- Improved processes and documentation system
- Internationally agreed and recognised practices for quality management in the automotive sector
- A model for continual and systematic improvements in quality
- A common language for dealing with business customers and suppliers worldwide
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
- A model for delivering excellence for customers and other stakeholders.
What you need to do next
Transferring your certification will typically involve an assessor reviewing your key data and processes and cover the status of your current approval. Typically, we would look at the following:
- Changes to the organisation and management system
- Internal and external audit reports
- Corrective and preventive action
- Management review
- Management, core and support process
- Current certification, standards and scope
- Fulfillment of customer specific requirements.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 0800 783 2179 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get in touch with you for further information on transferring your current certification.