This half-day course will provide you with an overview of the new European Union General Data Protection Regulation, helping you to understand the fundamental concepts and the principles that GDPR is based on.
Benefits of attending
- Overview of the GDPR. This workshop will provide you with an overview of the GDPR helping you to understand the requirements under the Regulation.
- Understand the scope of the GDPR. To gain an understanding of what your organisation is required to do under the Regulation, this workshop will enable you to understand the concepts and principles on which it is based.
Who should attend?
Attend this workshop if you need to understand the GDPR and what is expected of your organisation to comply.
What will I learn?
- Session 1 – Why the regulation has been created
- Session 2 – The key roles and responsibilities required by the regulation
- Session 3 – The key requirements of the regulation
- Session 4 – Further learning and support
Why should I attend?
- To understand the requirements of the GDPR and assess what your organisation needs to do to comply with the Regulation
- Learn what the key roles and responsibilities are under the Regulation
What do I need to prepare for this course?
You will need to have some knowledge of the personal information your organisation processes and how it is stored.
Dates and Locations