LRQA provides UKAS-accredited ISO 14001 certification, training and gap analysis services to meet the requirements of the international standard for environmental management systems.
Certification to ISO 14001 requires organisations to effectively manage its environmental impacts through commitments to pollution prevention, legal compliance and continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification
- compliance with legislative and other requirements by providing a systematic approach for meeting current and identifying future legislation
- helps you demonstrate conformance and that you are fulfilling policy commitments and making continual improvement against specific targets to meet overall objectives
- competitive edge over non-certified businesses when invited to tender
- improved management of environmental risk
- increased credibility that comes from independent assessment
- continual improvement which helps drive more efficient use of raw materials and enhanced performance leading to cost reductions
- shares common management system principles with ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 enabling integration of your quality, environmental and occupational health & safety management systems
Why choose LRQA for ISO 14001 certification?
- LRQA has been at the forefront of standards development and involved in EMS assessment and certiﬁcation for a number of years.
Proven track record
- We have high-proﬁle clients in the ﬁnance, telecommunications, software, internet, consultancy, justice and government sectors.
- Our assessors are management systems experts qualiﬁed in Environmental Management Systems.
What is ISO 14001 certification?
ISO 14001 standard requires commitment to the continual improvement of your EMS, and will help the drive for more efficient use of raw materials, so helping reduce costs. This means that an effectively implemented EMS certified to ISO 14001 is good news for the environment – and for your business.
This is one of the reasons that ISO 14001 certification from a UKAS-accredited provider, such as LRQA, is becoming a preferred choice for organisations looking to demonstrate their environmental credentials.
Integrating your management systems?
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
If you have ISO 14001 and are thinking about implementing OHSAS 18001, we can help. To help you reduce cost and disruption to your organisation, implement an integrated management system certified to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Demonstrate that your organisation follows industry best practice!