Organisations face uncertainty on a daily basis, but this can be mitigated, and in some cases, turned into opportunities to help your organisation succeed.
Risk-based thinking in ISO 14001:2015 provides a structured approach to managing environmental issues that are likely to impact on your organisation. Determining the risks and identifying potential opportunities are crucial to an organisations success. Complete this short form and download this free guide to understand:
- Why ISO 14001 focuses on risk
- How ISO 14001 approaches risks and opportunities
- Who has the responsibility for managing risk within your organisation
- How managing risks can encourage employee engagement and best practice
- How ISO 14001 risk management approach can benefit your organisation