ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition
CQI & IRCA certified training course number: A17942
You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party environmental management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You are a second or third party environmental management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn …
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL Appendix 2 and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
You will need …
Your future development
- LRQA business improvement courses.
- LRQA Auditor Conversion courses covering either QMS, or ISMS, or EnMS, or FSMS (these are IRCA approved).
Course length 2 days.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles
Dates and Venues