This one day course is an ideal course for practising information security management system (ISMS) internal auditors wishing to develop their knowledge and skills to accommodate the revisions made to ISO 27001 in 2013.
This course will run over the changes made to ISO 27001 in 2013 and the significance of Annex SL and how to adapt your existing internal auditing skills to accommodate the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are already a practising ISMS internal auditor, but haven’t yet had the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the changes to ISO 27001 requirements.
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of information security for your organisation and its customers
- Learn about the changes made to ISO 27001 when it was revised in 2013 and the significance of Annex SL
- Develop your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 27001:2013
- Understand how to audit ISMS processes and their interaction with other processes
Why should I attend?
Attend this course to make sure you understand the changes to this standard and the impact these may have on your ISMS ensuring your organisation continues to meet the requirements of ISO 27001.
What do I need to prepare for this course?
Prior to attending this course make sure you have acquired the knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 requirements and common terminology, which can be obtained by attending LRQA’s ‘Introduction to ISO 27001 requirements’ course.
Also make sure you understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and have some experience of conducting ISMS system audits.
- 7 CPD hours
- Training presentation and slides
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
- Pen and notepad
NB – Accommodation is not included, but should you wish LRQA to book accommodation for you, we will be happy to help.
Simply select the relevant dinner, bed and breakfast option during the checkout process or speak to one of our training advisors on 0800 328 6543.
Dates and Locations