Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information security and have been tasked with implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001.
What will I learn?
- How to define the scope of an ISMS
- The identification of assets relative to the scope
- How to apply values to the above assets
- The determination of risk to the assets and their potential impact
- The identification of the appropriate controls
- How to determine and produce applicable policies and procedures
- Learn how to identify awareness training
- Gain an understanding of the certification process
Why should I attend?
- To protect your organisation from a breach in information security
- Implement an ISMS in line with ISO 27001 requirements and achieve successful certification to ISO 27001
- Great precursor for attendance at LR’s ISO 27001 internal and lead auditor training courses
What do I need to prepare for this course?
Before you attend this course you will need to have a good understanding of ISO 27001 and its requirements. LR recommends you attend our ‘Introduction to ISO 27001:2013 requirements’ course prior to attending this course. Delegates will also be required to bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capability.
- 20 CPD hours
- Training presentation and slides
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
- Pen and notepad
NB – Accommodation is not included, but should you wish LR to book accommodation for you, we will be happy to help.
Simply select the relevant dinner, bed and breakfast option during the checkout process or speak to one of our training advisors on 0800 328 6543.
Dates and Locations