CQI & IRCA certified training course number: 17433
This five day course not only satisfies the formal training requirements for IRCA certification, but delivers training for those wanting to audit information security management systems against ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Benefits of attending
- IRCA-accredited qualification. Successful completion of this widely accepted qualification will enhance your professional development and promote your credibility providing you with that all important industry recognition.
- Lead a team of auditors. This course will emphasise the importance of the audit function at meeting the needs of your organisation. It will provide a greater level of understanding of the auditing process to help you lead a team of auditors.
- Second party audits. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to carry out second party audits to address your supply chain information security risks where key data is being processed or handled by external organisations.
- Top management. During this course we will address the roles and responsibilities of top management to enable you to actively test their involvement and commitment in your information security management system.
- Risk assessment. Ultimately this course will provide you with the necessary skills to understand the results of your risk assessments and ensure all appropriate controls are deployed and monitored to protect your organisation from an information security breach.