Who should attend?
Attend this course if you have been tasked with implementing and managing your organisation’s collaborative business relationships, including managers who are involved in collaborative working and those who want to better understand the principles of ISO 44001.
What will I learn?
- The differences between individual relationships and relationship management as a system
- Best practices in CBR management and the framework for implementing ISO 44001
- Building effective relationship management plans, joint governance and collaborate competencies
- Establish the necessary tools to develop relationship management frameworks in diverse stakeholder environments
- Objectively assess relationship fit and partner capability
- Plan, source and manage relationships that provide an ongoing opportunity to improve outcomes within a public sector procurement regime
- Develop high performing joint teams within a mutually shared environment of trust and collaboration
- Understand the road map for facilitating collaborative engagements and implementing ISO 44001 relationship management plans
- Develop the necessary capability to manage the implementation of ISO 44001 requirements.
Why should I attend?
- Develop your organisation’s relationships between divisions and suppliers to improve performance, competitiveness and innovation
- Implement a collaborative business relationship management system compliant to ISO 44001
- Great precursor for attendance at LRQA’s ISO 44001 internal auditor course
What do I need to prepare for this course?
Before you attend this course you will need to have some understanding of ISO 44001 and its requirements.
Read LRQA’s whitepapers and articles on ISO 44001 where we discuss the requirements and provide hints and tips for implementation.
- Training presentation and slides
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
- Notepad and pen
NB – Accommodation is not included, but should you wish LRQA to book accommodation for you, we will be happy to help.
Simply select the relevant dinner, bed and breakfast option during the checkout process or speak to one of our training advisers on 0800 326 6543.
1 day 9.30 am – 3.00 pm
Dates and Locations