An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. The Internal Auditor ISO 44001 Training course teaches delegates how to optimize their auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 44001:2017 standard.
This training course develops the necessary skills to incorporate the requirements of ISO 44001 within your internal audit arrangements.
You need this event if...
- you are responsible for managing Collaborative business relationship management system
- you own or manage processes in your organisation
- you are an Internal Auditor of an Collaborative business relationship management system
You will learn …
- An understanding of ISO 44001
- Knowledge of why collaborative business relationships are important
- Understand the similarities and differences between ISO 44001 and other standards
- Know how to apply existing audit knowledge to ISO 44001 and its key themes
- What influences the creation of an ISO 44001 audit plan
- Be able to help your organization drive continual improvement in collaborative business relationships
You will need …
- To possess auditing skills and knowledge of general management system standard requirements
Approximate start 9:00.
Approximate end 16:00.