"We’ve significantly developed our business, and increased our sales, with the assistance of our QMS and the ISO 9001 certification from LRQA."
Claire Cooper, Operations Director
AR Engineering Industries
ISO 9001 is a certified quality management system (QMS) for organisations who want to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders.
LRQA provides UKAS-accredited ISO 9001 certification, training and gap analysis services. Our Business Assurance approach means that in addition to ensuring your conformance to the standard, we also focus on identifying areas for continual improvement and your key risks through the use of carefully themed assessments.
ISO 9001 Revision
ISO 9001, the most popular of the international management system standards has been revised and was published in September 2015.
Find out more about the ISO 9001:2015 revision.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Reduce costs – By following best practice, ISO 9001 will help you improve product, process and service quality, increase customer satisfaction levels and improve productivity, therefore reducing costs.
- Competitive edge – ISO 9001 will provide you with a competitive advantage in situations or industries where it is not a contractual obligation or expectation.
- Easy integration – By following the same 'plan-do-check-act' process as all management system standards, ISO 9001 enables you to develop a single management system that meets the requirements of this and other standards, e.g., ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001 and ISO 50001.
Why choose LRQA for ISO 9001?
- LRQA has been at the forefront of standards development and involved in QMS assessment and certiﬁcation for more than 25 years.
- Globally, we hold 21 accreditations to provide ISO 9001 and in the UK, can provide UKAS-accredited certification whatever your industry sector.
- Our assessors and technical specialists input into the work of the ISO technical committees so we know what we’re talking about.
Integrating your management systems?
- ISO 9001 with ISO 14001 - Have you got ISO 9001 and want to implement ISO 14001? Or are your ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications standalone? Speak to LRQA to see how we can help you integrate your management systems.
- ISO 9001 with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 - Most organisations now need to demonstrate best practice processes and procedures for quality, environmental and health & safety. An integrated management system for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 can help you to reduce cost and disruption to your organisation.
- ISO 9001 with ISO 27001 - Do your stakeholders need reassurance that you're protecting their information from fraud, theft and accidental damage. Simply implement an integrated management system incorporating the information security management system standard, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, the quality management system standard.