ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition
You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You want to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You work for an organisation that is transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
You will learn …
- How Annex SL, the high level management system framework, forms the basis for all new and revised ISO standards and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- How to update your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015; including: - The requirements for understanding organisational context – The new and enhanced requirements for leadership – The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities – The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach
You will need …
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party quality management system audits.
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2008 Appreciation and Interpretation” course or the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About Then?” training course.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations implementing and auditing quality management systems with more than five auditors wanting to develop knowledge of quality management systems, ISO 9001:2015 and develop their auditing skills.
Dates and Venues