ISO 9001:2015 What's It All About Then?
You need this course if...
- You want to learn about the latest ISO 9001 standard
You will learn …
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard.
- The structure of ISO 9001 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised quality management principles.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 certification.
You will need …
- Ideally you will have an appreciation of ISO 9001:2008.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people wanting to develop their knowledge of quality management systems through application of ISO 9001:2015.
Dates and Venues