If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this one-day training course from Lloyd's Register provides an overview and introduction on quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015. It explains how an effective QMS can help meet organisational objectives and improve business performance.
Benefits of attending
If you are new to quality management and are responsible for implementing and managing your organisation's ISO 9001:2015, Lloyd's Register has developed this course to help.
- Introduction to QMS and ISO 9001:2015. The first section of this course explains quality management, the value of an effective management system and the contribution it can have on your business. By explaining the purpose and intent of ISO 9001, it enables you to buy-in to the standard's ethos, improving implementation and effectiveness.
- Essential Definitions & Terminology. To fully understand ISO 9001, this one-day course explains the essential definitions and terminology to enable you to interpret and apply the standard requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with an understanding of the basic principles and key requirements of the standard. It explains how these relate to each other so you can implement an effective and robust QMS.
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 and have been tasked with implementing and/or managing your organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements
- The key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
What do I need to prepare for the course?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 1 day training
- 7 CPD hours
- Training presentation and slides
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
Dates and Venues