You need this course if...
- You want to learn about the latest ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
You will learn …
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standards.
- The structure of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and how they interrelate with the Plan Do Check Act cycle.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership, process management, life cycle perspective and outsourcing.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
You will need …
- To ideally have an appreciation of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
Your future development
- New standard transition training for those responsible for managing the transition to their management system.
- Internal auditor transition training.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition (IRCA approved).
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition (IRCA approved).
- Business Improvement courses.
This course can be delivered as an In-house event
Dates and Locations