ISO Management System Standards Workshop – Leadership
Lead your organisation through the transition process with confidence
The new versions of ISO 9001, the quality management system standard, and ISO 14001, the environmental management system, place new requirements on the leaders to demonstrate their involvement and engagement with their organisation’s management systems.
If you want to understand what these changes will mean for you and your organisation, LRQA can explain the new and changed areas of focus, including the process approach, to help you guide your organisation through an effective and successful transition to the revised standards.
We provide practical client training courses worldwide in various languages, led by trained and qualified tutors, with expertise in risk based thinking and change management, among a range of elements that are relevant to your management systems.
All of LRQA’s public training courses can be delivered in-company. We also offer further topic specific courses to help your organisation address the requirements that are most relevant to you.
At a glance
This half-day course will give you an overview of the new and changed requirements for leaders in relation to the revised ISO management systems standards and how you can incorporate them into your existing leadership processes.
Who should attend?
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management systems practitioner, or management systems auditor
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning leadership and commitment as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
- An appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, such as ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 would be advantageous.
What will I learn?
- What is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems
- The underlying principles concerning leadership and commitment
- The requirements on top management defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL, including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- How you can address the requirements on top management
- The roles and responsibilities related to leadership within your organisation’s management systems and the wider role of leaders within the business.
The right support and training at the right time
LRQA recognises that every organisation and its management system are unique. The impact of the new standard will depend upon the complexity of your organisation and the maturity of your management system. We can provide the right support and training at the right time, to help ensure that your transition plan meets the needs of your organisation.
It's never too early to start your training
Learning about the new standard at this stage will give you and your organisation a head start in updating your management system – demonstrating your commitment to continual improvement.
Dates and Venues