This one day course promises to deliver an overview on the main areas of change and focus within ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. By looking at the impact Annex SL, the new high level structure for all management system standards, has had on the new standards, LRQA will discuss the new risk and leadership challenges and requirements and the enhanced elements for process management and performance evaluation.
Delivered by our quality and environmental training experts, LRQA’s new standards summary course will help to provide an overview for top management to understand their new roles and responsibilities in implementing the new standards.
By helping you to understand the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, this course is a great precursor to LRQA’s Preparing for and What’s it all about training courses.
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are responsible or involved in your organisation’s transition to the new standards want to understand the main areas of change and focus.
Whether you are a systems manager or a member of top management, this course will help develop an understanding of your new roles and responsibilities with implementing the new standard requirements.
What will I learn?
- Gain an understanding of Annex SL, the new high level structure for all new and revised management system standards
- How Annex SL may be used as a basis for integrating your management systems
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Develop an understanding of the new risk management challenges
- Become familiar with the new leadership requirements
- Gain an overview on the enhanced process management fundamentals
- Understand the new challenges around performance evaluation
- The transition time period before the changes become mandatory.
Why should I attend?
- To make sure you transition smoothly to the new standards
- To gain the basic knowledge and understanding of the changes to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 before you start your transition journey
- Help you to understand the potential gaps you may have in your existing management systems and where you may need to focus to ensure compliance to the new standards
- Understand at what stage you are at during your transition journey.
What do I need to prepare for this course?
Ideally you should already have some knowledge and understanding of the existing ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards, but is not essential.
What’s included? day summary from a 10:00am start to 15:30 pm finish
- One day 10am - 15:30pm (Start and end time may be adjusted to meet needs of the client for an in-company event.)
- Training presentation and slides
- 3 CPD hours
Training delivery options
LRQA's 'New Standard Summary' course can be delivered using methods that suit the complexity and structure of your organisation. Find out more about our in-house, webinar or e-learning delivery options.
Dates and Locations