"This course really helped my understanding of this role and I've already put a few things in place to aid the business. Our trainer was excellent and ensured everyone understood before moving to the next subject."
Andrea Horridge, Technical Support & Quality Manager
If you're new to quality management, want to understand more about the quality systems manager role and how to implement or improve your quality management system (QMS), this three-day course can provide you with the necessary skills.
By attending this course, you will gain a wider understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements, learn how to develop quality policies, controls and procedures, manage audit activity, implement corrective action and develop an effective management review process.
Benefits of attending
Implement and maintain ISO 9001. Develop the necessary skills to enable you to implement a QMS that effectively meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how these relate to each other to form a robust system.
Demonstrating compliance. Understand the need for documenting systems and processes to enable you to demonstrate you are meeting ISO 9001:2015 requirements. We will introduce you to the typical methods used and the benefits of each.
Policies and objectives. Learn how to develop effective policies and SMART objectives that support your QMS and business to help improve the performance of both.
Internal auditing. Understand the importance and implications of regular internal QMS audits against the standard requirements. Learn how to plan, implement and manage your internal auditing activities and how to rectify any issues found by implementing effective corrective action.
Management review process. Discover how to develop an appropriate management review process and understand the need for continual improvement and how to implement it.
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are new to quality management and ISO 9001:2015 and you want to develop the skills to implement, maintain or be effective in leading your organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and how to manage and implement ISO 9001 effectively
- Understand the essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and implement the standard
- How to document systems and processes and the best-practice methods for doing this
- Implement an effective internal auditing process that identifies areas for improvement to apply effective corrective action
- Develop an appropriate management review process
- Learn what to expect from third-party assessment.
What do I need to prepare for the course?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 3 days training
- 21 CPD hours
- Training presentation and slides
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments
* Training courses should be booked by 31 October 2018 and taken by 31 December 2018. Discount is applicable for public courses only and cannot be taken in conjunction with any other discount. T&C's apply.
Dates and Venues