"This course really helped my understanding of this role and I've already put a few things in place to aid the business. Our trainer was excellent and ensured everyone understood before moving to the next subject."
Andrea Horridge, Technical Support & Quality Manager
If you're new to quality management, want to understand more about the quality systems manager role and how to implement or improve your quality management system (QMS), this three-day course can provide you with the necessary skills.
By attending this course, you will gain a wider understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements, learn how to develop quality policies, controls and procedures, manage audit activity, implement corrective action and develop an effective management review process.
You need this course if:
- you want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively
- you want to implement and improve your quality management system to support your business
- you are new to the role of Quality Systems Manager
You will learn:
- how to fulfil the role of a Quality Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- the requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- to develop quality policies and objectives that support your business
- to plan and manage your internal quality auditing activities
- how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- what to expect from 3rd party assessment
You will need:
- no previous experience or training in ISO 9001
Your future development
- Internal QMS Auditor
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
Dates and Venues