Who should attend?
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 on your existing quality and environmental management system.
What will I learn?
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- What needs to be revised in your current quality and environmental management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to both environmental and quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- LRQA’s expectations when assessing for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
Why should I attend?
- To make sure you transition smoothly to the new standards
- To gain the basic knowledge and understanding of the changes to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 before you start your transition journey
- Help you to understand the potential gaps you may have in your existing management systems and where you may need to focus to ensure compliance to the new standards
- Understand at what stage you are at during your transition journey.
What do I need to prepare for this course?
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- Experience of implementing or maintaining an environmental and quality management system.
Your future development
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors.
- ISO 14001:2015 for Internal Auditors.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition.
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Transition.
- Any of LRQA’s Business Improvement courses.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
Dates and Locations