Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing quality management system.
You will learn …
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008.
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- LRQA’s expectations when assessing for ISO 9001:2015.
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
You will need …
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008.
- Experience of implementing or maintaining a quality management system.
This course can be delivered as an in-house event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
Dates and Venues