LRQA is proud to be associated with the CQI conference 2015, being held on the 15 April in London.
Explore how you can use the knowledge and skills of quality professionals to develop and maintain a competitive advantage and future proof your business. This event is for leaders and managers who wish to further their understanding of the strategic benefit of quality management, assurance and improvement.
Benefits of the CQI Conference 2015:
- LEARN how quality operates in some of the world’s most successful businesses, the future trends in leadership and how to implement new management techniques in your organisation
- BE INSPIRED by thought-leaders and inspirational speakers
- EXPLORE the latest trends and topics in quality and leadership
- ENHANCE your knowledge through discussion, debate and analysis
- MEET senior leaders within the quality profession
- GAIN practical advice from expert and technical workshops and breakout sessions
With the management system ISO 9001 being revised and with an expected publication date of autumn 2015 it is the biggest change within the industry for over a decade. Come and visit us at our stand on the day of the CQI event, we will have two industry experts available to talk to and discuss your requirements during the transition process.
LRQA have developed a suite of training courses and certification support to ensure a smooth transition journey. The training will guide your management system team, Auditors and Top Management on the changes that could affect your organisation and systems.
Why not join our ISO 9001 Transition club. Registering is free and over the next three years the club members will receive:
- ongoing up to date relevant information and news on the standard revisions
- advice and analysis to help the customer understand the implications within their organisation
- training and certification support, to provide an in-depth understanding of what the clients organisation needs to address to meet the new and enhanced requirements
- priority booking for Transition Training courses
- webinars to help the client understand Annex SL
To register into the clubs the customer can either call the training team on 0800 328 6543 or log on to www.lrqa.co.uk/9001transition