|1. BAE Systems Submarines|
BAE Systems Submarines
With over 80% of the 23-strong internal audit team having gained lead auditor qualifications with LRQA, training has been a vital part of driving improvement within the auditing function of BAE Submarines in Barrow.
"Using In-Company training from LRQA means we get a consistently high level of training. Over the past 18 months that I’ve been managing the training plan, I’ve seen increased interest from our people in the training available," explains Les Johnson, Project QA Manager.
"A major advantage for us is that we get the same trainers back again who are familiar with our terminology, our documentation and our processes. I speak with our trainer before he comes on site and set up a realistic scenario that could well happen. This makes it more meaningful to our people and they are better able to put the knowledge gained on the course into practice," he concludes.
22 May 2013
- Our Services
- Standards & Schemes
- Help and Support
- Implementation Articles
Implementing a system? Check out our guidance articles.
- Business Continuity - Consultants viewpoint
- Business Continuity - LRQA Guidance
- Quality - Consultants viewpoint
- Quality - LRQA Guidance
- Environmental - Consultants viewpoint
- Environmental - LRQA Guidance
- Occupational H&S - Consultants Viewpoint
- Occupational H&S - LRQA Guidance
- Information Security - Consultants Viewpoint
- Information Security - LRQA Guidance
- ISO 50001 Energy Management — LRQA Guidance
- Consultant Network
Insight is a web based service for environmental updates
- News and Articles
- Events & Exhibitions
- About LRQA
- Careers at LRQA
- Press Office
Follow us on LinkedIn