Transferring your management system certification to LRQA is simple. If you hold accredited certification with another body, and you decide to make the move, we will ensure the transfer is as smooth as possible.
Benefits of transferring to LRQA
- No annual management or application fee
- Takeover visit at no additional cost if incorporated as part of your surveillance visit
- Assurance of qualified assessors with knowledge of your industry sector
- Unique in being recognised by UKAS as able to offer accredited certification in any industry sector for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001
- Our unique Business Assurance approach allows assessments to be tailored to the specific needs of your management system and business.
Transferring your certification will typically involve an assessor visiting to review the status of your current approval and to plan future surveillance visits. Typically, we would look at the following:
- changes to the organisation and management system
- internal and external audit reports
- corrective and preventive action
- management review
- current certification, standards and scope
- surveillance programme
Once this visit has been completed successfully we will issue you with a new certificate and agree a surveillance programme. LRQA would normally look to maintain your current cycle of surveillance and certificate renewal visits.
Want to know more?
Call our business advisers on 0800 783 2179 or complete our enquiry form for further information on transferring your current certification.