£1250 ex VAT
This course will facilitate an insight into the RCC-M code, providing an understanding of the structure and its key points and challenges. The course builds to cover the necessary regulatory framework requirements and identifies the responsibilities of the key stakeholders involved.
This course is for
Managers, project managers, engineers, technicians, production personnel, inspection or quality personnel who are involved in the manufacture of components for the nuclear island.
You will learn
- Provide an introduction to the RCC-M code
- Understand the requirements for procurement of parts and products*
- Review design and calculation requirements*
- Review specifications for materials and forgings
- Review specifications for welding, manufacturing and non-destructive testing (NDT)*
*Intensive two-day courses are available once this course has been completed.