£800 ex VAT
The course will help participants develop and insight and overview of ASME Section VIII Division 2 for material, fabrication, examination, inspection, testing, stamping and certification requirements. By attending, participants will be better positioned to help their organisations meet the requirements of ASME Section VIII Division 2.
This course is for
Those responsible for, or involved with, quality control, examination and managing an ASME Quality Control System to meet their responsibilities.
You will learn
- Part 1 – General requirements
- Part 2 – Responsibilities and duties
- Part 3 – Material requirements
- Part 6 – Fabrication requirements
- Part 7 – Inspection and examination requirements
- Part 8 – Pressure testing requirements
- Part 9 – Pressure vessel overpressure protection
This course also provides an overview of Parts 4 and 5 relating to design requirements