£800 ex VAT
This course will facilitate an insight into EN ISO 3834, providing an understanding of the structure and its key points and challenges. The course builds to cover the necessary framework requirements and identifies the responsibilities of the key stakeholders involved.
This course is for
Managers, project managers, engineers, technicians, production personnel, inspection or quality personnel who are involved in the manufacture of welded components.
You will learn
- Provide an introduction to the EN ISO3834 series of standards
- Understand the requirements for successful implementation
- Review design and manufacturing requirements
- Review specifications for materials and consumables
- Review specifications for welding, manufacturing and non-destructive testing (NDT)