£800 ex VAT
This two-day course provides an in-depth explanation of the Pressure Equipment Directive and how to apply it.
This course is for
Those with manufacturing, procuring, exporting, commissioning or distributing pressure equipment experience and an understanding of a pressure equipment design and construction code.
You will learn
- What the PED is and why it exists
- Who the different stakeholders are
- What you need to do to comply
- How your existing manufacturing or procurement strategies can be adapted
- How to apply key knowledge and skills with worked examples and group exercises.