£510 ex. VAT
This course provides an overview of the EU Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
This course is for
Those with an interest in manufacturing, procuring, exporting, commissioning or distributing pressure equipment in the EU and associated countries such as Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and the UK.
You will learn
- What the PED is and why it exists
- Who the different stakeholders are
- What you need to do to comply
- How your existing manufacturing or procurement strategies can be adapted
- How to apply key knowledge and skills with worked examples and group exercises.
Follow on courses