£510.00 ex VAT
This course is for those wishing to gain an appreciation of the role of the Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) in line with the Construction Products Regulations and EN 1090 - Execution of Steel and Aluminium Structures.
This course is for
Those involved in design, management, manufacturing, quality assurance and quality control, and/or inspection and testing of welded products.
You will learn
- What the Responsible Welding Coordinator role is and why it exists
- Who the different stakeholders are
- What you need to do to comply to EN 1090 and act as the RWC
- How your existing manufacturing strategies can be adapted to comply
- How to apply key knowledge and skills with worked examples and group exercises.
Follow on Modules
- Construction Products Regulations (CPR) - Responsible Welding Coordinator
- EN ISO15614 and EN ISO9606 Requirements – An Introduction to Welding Qualifications